Property, Premises & Environmental (PPE) Support Team
- Maintain and develop the church property assets.
- Maintain property in a good condition, in line with Church of Scotland best practice.
- Prepare and carry out a rolling maintenance programme, submitting and agreeing an annual and five-year budget.
- In conjunction with the Forum, to ensure that premises are available to carry out the aims of QPC.
- Administer the use of church premises and, when not required for our own purposes, aim to have the premises used by suitable groups on a reduced fee or commercial basis as appropriate.
- Ensure that repairs are attended to promptly and economically.
- Ensure the premises are secure.
- Maintain statutory requirements e.g. insurance, Fire evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
- Manage the hall lettings programme.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be join the PPE Team, email us.
Bob Jeffrey; send email