- With crafts, games, songs, story-telling and more… Messy Church is an interactive space to get creative, explore faith and eat food together!
- A different way of being church for families.
- Is for ALL the family: children, parents/carers, grandparents, aunts and uncles – adults need to bring a child, and children need to bring an adult!
- Is Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
- Helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour
- Is found across the world
- Part of The Bible Reading Fellowship which believes, with the historic churches, in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Messy Church in Queensferry meets in the Priory Church at the bottom of the Loan. Join us from 4pm on the first Sunday of the month for crafts, activities, songs, reflection and food…
During the pandemic, we’re taking sensible precautions to protect each other. These include a numbers limit – so we recommend you pre-book by emailing email@example.com
Visit the Messy Church Website