Pastoral Ministry Team
- Ensuring that appropriate pastoral care is provided for all who need it in our church family.
- Providing regular support to the Parish Team.
- Pastoral care for members, associates and, where appropriate, for residents of the parish.
- Organise training for development of pastoral care.
- Involve elders, where appropriate, in pastoral care issues.
- Provide confidential support for the Ministers and Parish Assistants as a group and as individuals.
- Support Probationer Ministers while they are assigned to QPC.
Hospital visiting, Bereavement care, Visiting the Homebound, Districts, Parish Team.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be help by visiting people in their own homes, offering meals or gardening in times of need, or if you’d like to join the Pastoral Team, email us.
Christine Kirkcaldy: firstname.lastname@example.org